Country Meat Deli meal kits include pre - portioned ingredients that you cook at home by following our easy step by step instructions. Pre-portioned meals means you can save money on reducing food waste and help the environment taboot. Our version of “fast food” without sacrificing quality or nutrition. So get out of the grocery lines, spend less time in the kitchen, and get back to what means the most to you.
Jump to section:
You can find a short survey at the bottom of this page to let us know how we did!
Serving Size: 6-8 portions, thaw fully before cooking.
Cooking Time: 30-45 mins
Preheat oven to 400F
- Pat Caribbean Spice over Pork Tenderloins and place on greased cooking pan. Bake 30-45 mins. Internal Temp should reach 160F.
- In the meantime, bring 2 cups water to a boil. If desired, add butter and salt to taste and add Rice.
- Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove rice from heat and stir; cover, and let stand 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with fork.
- Meanwhile, place Pineapple Sauce in saucepan, heat on low until starts to bubble.
- Allow tenderloin to sit 5 mins before slicing.
- Plate over rice and top with pineapple sauce.
Suggested Side: Tossed Garden Salad
Creamy Bacon Carbonara
Serving Size: 4-6 portions, thaw fully before cooking.
Cooking time: 25 mins
- Fill medium saucepan with water and pinch of salt, bring to boil.
- Add Pasta, stir and reduce to medium heat.
- While pasta is cooking, heat frying pan on medium with 1 tbsp. oil. Add Chicken, fry until cooked thoroughly.
- Add Bacon and Vegetables, cook with chicken (3-5 mins), until liked doneness.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and cooked and drained pasta, mix well.
Suggested Side: Garlic Bread and/or Caesar Salad
Penne with Spicy Tomato Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 4-6
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil, add Pasta and cook 8-10 min and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, in a skillet, heat a dab of oil over med heat, add sausage and cook thoroughly. Remove sausage and slice.
- In same skillet, add Onion, Pepper and Garlic, add sausage after sliced and re-heat.
- Now add Pasta Sauce into skillet and stir into ingredients until hot. Remove from heat
- Toss in pasta and enjoy!
Suggested Side: Garlic Bread and Fresh Sliced Cucumbers
Serving Size: 4-6 portions
At-Home Ingredients: 2 cups milk, 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
Cooking Time: 35-45 mins.
Preheat Oven to 350F
- Cook Sausage over medium heat in skillet until fully cooked. Drain any excess fat.
- Add Onion and Peppers to sausage pan and cook until soft. 3-5 min.
- Mix in Spice packet, continue to cook for 2 mins, mixing all ingredients.
- In small bowl, mix 2 cups milk with 2 tbls sour cream, mix well and add to sausage mixture. Cook until thickens and comes to boil.
- In a greased packing dish, spread Potatoes and layer with Cheese (save a small handful).
- Pour sausage mixture over potatoes and mix well in pan.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 35-45 minutes. Top with Chives.
Suggested Side: Steamed Vegetables or Garden Salad
Mexican Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 4 Portions, thaw before cooking.
Cooking Time: Crockpot 4 hours high, 8 hours low
- Mix Broth, Sauce, and Oregano in slow cooker.
- Add Beef, and Vegetable packages, stir to coat.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Transfer meat and vegetables to bowl with slotted spoon.
- Mix Flour with 3 tbsp. water until smooth and blended.
- Stir into juices in slow cooker, cover. Cook on high for 15 mins, or until slightly thickened
- Spoon over meat and vegetables.
Suggested Side: Tossed salad and Yorkshire pudding