Author Says: "Adding the cream of mushroom soup completely changes the flavour without anybody knowing there's mushrooms in the recipe!"
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 1 can of your favourite tomato pasta sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet of spaghetti noodles
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook noodles according to instructions on packet
- Cook ground beef and onion in pan until ground beef is full cooked
- Add peppers and cook until tender, you may want to add a little water to the pan
- Add sauce and soup to pan and stir until completely combined
- serve sauce on top of noodles with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
Suggestions: You can add any of your favourite vegetables for more flavour and nutrition!