Beautiful dish! Great served with wild rice or crusty bread
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 large zuchinni
- 1 large yellow squash
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Fresh Thyme
- Place onion and crushed tomatoes in the bottom of a 9''x 9'' baking dish and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Cut ends off eggplant, squash, and zucchini. Slice thinly, approximately 1/16''. Layer vegetable slices on top of one another and place in baking dish so edges are visible.
- Drizzle with olive oil and generously season with salt, pepper, and fresh thyme.
- Cut parchment paper to sit in top of vegetables and place in preheated oven of 350 F.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, until vegetables and tender. Edges should not be brown.