If you're a crackling fan you'll love this idea for dinner!
- 2 Kg pork belly, boned, skin on
- 1 lb pack unstuffed leek & feta sausage
- Score pork belly skin in a checker pattern
- Flip pork belly over and spread loose sausage evenly over the belly
- Roll pork belly into a pinwheel shape, tie and sprinkle with salt
- Put meat on a wire rack in a roasting pan and place in pre-heated oven of 400F and bake covered for approximate 2 hours
- Uncover and increase temperature to 450F and bake for 30 minutes for a dark crispy outside
- Let belly rest for 20 minutes before carving
Optional: Glaze belly with honey for a sweeter alternative! Or stuff with your favourite vegetables.