This is the easiest pulled pork recipe that is sure to please the crowd!
- 4 lb pork boneless shoulder roast (also known as the butt roast)
- 1 cup of your favourite BBQ sauce - plus extra for topping
- 1/2 cup of apple juice/apple syrup
- 8 hamburger buns
- Place pork roast in the slow cooker and pour apple juice on top
- Cover with lid and cook on high for 5-6 hours until pork easily shreds with fork
- Remove roast from slow cooker, shred with forks, and add BBQ sauce and return to slow cooker
- Heat until thoroughly warmed and serve on buns
Tip: We recommend using Danny's Apple Butter BBQ sauce with this pulled pork recipe!