- ½ a large cucumber, unpeeled
- 1½ cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh dill
- Grate the cucumber and drain through a fine mesh sieve overnight in the fridge.
- Combine the yogurt, garlic, oil, vinegar, and salt in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer the grated cucumber and fresh dill to the yogurt mixture and stir to combine. Serve chilled with pita bread for dipping.