Recipe courtesy of MB Pork
- 6 boneless pork chops about 1” thick
- ½ cup brown sugar firmly packed
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp sodium reduced soya sauce
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ cup water
- Preheat grill on high for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan, combine brown sugar, apple juice, canola oil, soy sauce, ginger, salt & pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch & water in a small bowl & whisk into brown sugar mixture.
- Add cornstarch mixture to sauce pan. Stir until thick.
- Grill chops on oiled grill over medium-high heat, about 6 – 8 minutes per side (to an internal temperature of 155⁰F or 68⁰C).
- Brush often with glaze & again before removing chops from the grill. Do not overcook.